Monday, March 12, 2012

We're all waiting...

...for the little guy to make an appearance!

We went on a long walk up Skyline again today, after which I experienced the strongest Braxton-Hicks contraction that I've ever had. It lasted about 5 minutes and was fairly uncomfortable. (I will not use the word "painful", as I know that that word will forever be relative to the feeling of childbirth. After tomorrow, nothing will ever seem painful again.)

But, it made me think that Baby B is not too far away from making his entrance into the world. I know that he will definately be coming tomorrow at 10:00 no matter what, but I'm still holding out hope that he will come on his own sometime tomorrow. Puh-leese, little baby, come on your own. Mommy has a feeling that Pitosin is not going to be my new best friend.

Three of six grandparents. (We miss you, Linder!)

Ben and Ashlee's last full day as non-parents. This is heavy, man.
It is nice having (almost) everyone together...so glad that they'll be here to watch Baby B come into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment