Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sleep, little one...

Getting Baby B to sleep is a tough task...but I think we're winning the battle. (Not necessarily the war, mind you.) Last night, he slept for one stretch of 3.5 hours, and then another for 2.5. It was sweet bliss. No waking up every 1.5 hours to nurse and then cry! He seems to be getting used to sleeping on his back instead of on my chest the whole night.

I guess it really is hard being a baby. The world is so new and confusing...and oftentimes uncomfortable. I am so amazed at how Blaine is changing and adapting to his new environment. He is becoming a wonderful little human being.

Here's how much he enjoyed our walk yesterday:


He slept. Believe me, that's the best-case scenario at this point. Option 'B' is: screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment